Coronavirus: latest information and advice
If you are concerned that you may have been exposed to or become infected with the novel coronavirus please phone NHS 111 for advice. You can do this by simply dialling 111 on your telephone. Do not come directly to the practice or any other other healthcare environment.
You can read the Government's latest advice by following the link below:-
There are general principles you can follow to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- wash your hands often - with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. This is particularly important after taking public transport
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- avoid close contact with people who are sick
- if you feel unwell, stay at home, do not attend work or school
- cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home and work environment
Welcome to Horsefair Surgery, providing Primary Health Care for Banbury, Middleton Cheney, Chipping Warden, Wardington and surrounding areas.
Our health care team is here to treat those minor illness and ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The use of technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home, such as ordering your repeat medication, making an appointment, viewing your electronic medical records and even cancelling an appointment. Patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends further and, our active Patient Participation Group aims to ensure their Practice put the patient, and improving health at the heart of everything it does.
We provide free parking* for our patients, including a dedicated parking area for disabled patients at South Bar House. Horsefair Surgery is located on the first floor of South Bar House and is easily accessible by wheelchair and prams or pushchairs. Lifts are available inside the main back door entrance.
* You will need to enter your registration number, confirm you registration number and, if you have entered your details correctly, you will see your car details on the screen. You will then have a parking permit for 1 hour.
PLEASE NOTE: Our car park is ANPR controlled and you MUST enter your vehicle registration number correctly, every time you visit, on the touchscreen in reception to avoid a Parking Charge Notice being issued.
(Site updated 11/02/2020)